UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

Corporation Tax for Limited Companies

Price: £110.00

What is Corporation Tax?

All limited companies and foreign companies with a UK Branch or office in the UK are subject to Corporation Tax requirements. If your company is liable to Corporation Tax, it is subject to requirements and deadlines. This means that you are required to take the following actions:

  • Pay the required Corporation Tax on its taxable profits each year (letter will be issued to the company)
  • Send HMRC a completed CT41G New Company Details form as soon as possible
  • File Company Tax Returns on an annual basis

Taxable profits include the money your company makes from:

  • Doing Business (trading profits)
  • Investments
  • Selling assets for more than they cost

If your company is based in the UK, it pays the Tax on all its profits from the UK and abroad.
If your company isn’t based in the UK but has an office or branch here, it only pays the Tax on profits from its UK activities.

Once your company has been registered you must ensure that it is registered for Corporation Tax within 3 months of the incorporation date. Failure to register within the first 3 months may result in you receiving a penalty.

For an informal discussion please call or email our office on: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Who is exempt from paying Corporation Tax?

If you have a UK Company that is not trading in the UK but is paying taxes overseas, your company may be exempt from paying Tax in the UK.

To apply for your company to be exempt from paying corporation tax, we will require a letter from the authorities in the country where you are paying taxes. This will need to confirm that you are paying taxes in another country.

If you would like to mark your company as exempt from paying tax, please order this service here.


"I am very impressed with the service that CFS provided for the setup of my Seychelles Company. They made the process very easy and straight forward. I would recommend using CFS"

Individual, Norway