What is Incorporation Software?
Company Incorporation Software is a free service that is made available to formation agents, accountants, solicitors and lawyers. We provide you with a facility which will allow your clients to incorporate a company directly on your website. Company Incorporation Software is also known as White Label Company Formation and Company Formation Software.
Your customers will be given the impression that you have your own software to incorporate companies, however when your client submits an incorporation it will come straight through to us and we will incorporate the company for you!
How can I use the White Label Company Formation?
We will provide you with a few lines of code that you or your programmer can add straight into your existing website.
Once the code has been added, the white label company formation will be available for your clients to use. On your dashboard you can simply amend the software to look the same as your website by amending the background colours, font colours, table colours and button colours. We can help with this if required.
How do I enable White Label Company Formation / Company Formation Software?
The white label company formation (also known as company formation software) can be enabled via your Dashboard once you have logged into our website. On the right hand menu, there is an option called 'Incorporation Software'.
How much money can I make by using Company Formation Software?
You will be able to set a mark-up price on each service.
For example, we charge 27.95GBP for a Limited by Shares Incorporation, you could charge your client 50.00GBP, and you would then be making a profit of 22.05GBP. Any profit can then be used by yourself for your own orders or transferred back to you.
Can I offer other services with the Company Incorporation Software?
Yes, your clients will be able to incorporate UK companies, Offshore Companies plus many other services such as Apostilles and Registered Office.
You are able to select which services you would like to offer to your customers.
We also provide a facility where you are able to add your own services to the company incorporation software, these can then be resold onto your customers.
Is the Company Formation Software really FREE?
Yes, it’s free with no obligation, no contracts and no licence software.
Benefits of using White Label Company Formation
- Our company incorporation software is designed to allow your clients to directly input company details on your website and submit them to Companies House
- Minimal input required by yourself
- No need for you to set up and pay for your own facility to take online payments
- An extremely easy and cost effective way for you to offer your customers online incorporations, other services and payment facilities
- You are able to set your own prices, allowing you to make a profit on our services
- Our software is specifically designed to eliminate and minimise the amount of typing of basic company details. All data input can be carried out directly by your customers
- To enable you to provide the best possible service to your customers our software comes with many built in checks which is why CFS has one of the lowest incorporation rejected rates with Companies House
- At no point will your client be able to see any details or branding of CFS, as they will not leave your website
Will I be able to see who has registered and used the Company Formation Software?
We provide an easy method to manage your clients and to see what they have ordered.
Will my clients be aware that I am using CFS to form my Companies?
Your client will never be aware that CFS have helped you set up the company as all emails will be sent directly to you, for you to then send onto your client.
No information about CFS will be displayed anywhere on the Company Formation Software. There will be no links back to CFS.
To minimise any work for yourself, any password changes will be emailed directly to your customer but these will be addressed from @companyincorporationsworldwide.com, which was a website and Non-Trading company set up specifically and only used for the Company Incorporation Software.