What is Court Restoration?
If a Director has applied for the company to be voluntarily struck off the Register, we can apply for a Court order to allow your company to be restored back to the Register.
The Restoration Service includes Companies House, Court and Treasury Fees, and we will deal with any issues on your behalf.
How does the Restoration process work?
- We will obtain information on any outstanding requirements, such as filings and penalties
- If the company is being restored to continue trading, all outstanding Annual Accounts, Confirmation Statements and penalties with Companies House and HMRC must be settled and may incur additional costs
- If the company is being restored to recover assets, it is not necessary to file outstanding Accounts and Confirmation Statements
- Once we are aware of the requirements we can begin the process of restoring your company.
- We will assist with the preparation of the claims form and witness statement which are required to restore the company via a Court
- Whilst dealing with the restoration process for you, we will ensure we meet all requirements of the Court and Solicitor
- Whilst restoring the company via a Court, the Director of the company may be required to attend Court. However, Court Attendance is not always a requirement.
How long does it take for a company to be restored back to the Register through a court order?
Once we have all the relevant documents for the company restoration, it usually takes around 10-12 weeks to restore the company. This may increse due to the courts requiring additional information.
Please Note: If the registered office address is in Cornwall, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Stockport, Cheshire or Cumbria additional charges may apply. Please contact us for further information.
How can CFS help with restoring your company through court?
CFS will assist you throughout the process of restoring your company through the courts. We will prepare the required documents to ensure these meet the requirements of the court and the solicitor.
We will monitor the application from start to finish, keeping you fully informed, and ensure the process is completed as smoothly as possible for you.