A Community Interest Company most commonly known as a CIC Company is a new type of company introduced by the UK Government in 2005 under the Companies Act 2004. CICs are types of limited companies for people wishing to establish businesses which trade with a social purpose, or other activities to benefit their community.
We are delighted to offer a huge 20% discount off all CIC’s incorporated with us throughout May!
Now is the perfect opportunity to start your community interest company.
Why Choose a CIC?
- This type of company is easy to set up with flexibility, but has some special features to ensure they are working for the benefit of the community.
- CIC’s are a useful for enterprises of all sizes from a small community care project to a large organisation
- A CIC Company is intended to use their income and profits to benefit the community they are serving
- A Community Interest Company (CIC) is a Limited Company with Special additional features
- A CIC needs be registered both with Company House and the CIC Regulator
- Community Interest Companies (CIC) must be limited companies. They cannot be a Charity or an unincorporated organisation
Would you like to know more? Contact us by clicking here.