UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

The standard documents required for an Offshore Incorporation are as follows:

-          Certified Passport Copy

-          Certified Utility Bill – dated within the last 3 months

In most cases, the documents should be certified by an accountant, solicitor or a notary.

They should certify that they have seen the original documentation, and that a copy of the document provided is a complete and accurate copy of the original.

For most locations, we can accept the scanned documents for the Incorporation of the Company. However, originals will need to be posted to our office in order for the original Company Documents to be sent to you.

Please note that the documents and requirements may vary depending on the location that you choose to incorporate in.

You can view more information on this topic here.