Did you know that you are able to file your Dormant Accounts electronically using our company manager?
What are Dormant Accounts?
Accounts are required to be filed for all UK companies on a yearly basis. Depending on whether your company is trading or not depends on what accounts need to be filed.
Dormant accounts are filed on a yearly basis to confirm with the company registrar that the company has not traded in the previous year.
We are able to file the dormant accounts in two ways.
- You purchase the service from our pricelist at a cost of 40.00GBP
- You can file them yourself through company manager for a reduced price of 9.95GBP
What is the Company Manager?
Our company manager is directly linked with Companies House and obtains the most up to date information about your company. Having live company information all in one place, makes it easier to make company changes and keep up to date with your filings.
Where is the Company Manager?
Our company manager can be found on the right hand menu of your Dashboard when you log into our website, named Company Manager/Filing History.
What are the benefits to filing Dormant Accounts through the Company Manager?
The main benefits to filing company accounts through company manager are:
- Linked directly to Companies House so you can view live company information with a click of a button
- You can see the details for the accounts to easily enter the information
- Takes only seconds to have the accounts ready to submit by entering the details in one place
- Filed electronically quickly and at ease (if you have the authentication code
- All information for companies are in one place which is a great benefit if you have more than one company to file accounts for
- A reduced price to file the accounts
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.