The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act, proposed some significant changes to the information that is to be provided to Companies House on an annual basis. One of these changes is that from the 30th of June 2016 the Confirmation Statement will replace the Annual Return.
What is the ‘Confirmation Statement’ and how is it different from an Annual Return?
A Confirmation Statement has pretty much the same function as an Annual Return. However, there are some differences – Please click here for more details.
How to file the all new Confirmation Statement?
1. You can either file the Confirmation Statement by paper or electronically, many people choose to file electronically as this is quicker and easier
2. You can also use our unique Secretarial Services to file your Confirmation Statement, there are many benefits to using your Secretarial Services including the following:
- All live company information in one place
- Automatic updates when company information is changed
- Lower costs for services as you enter information yourself
- We can hold the confirmation statement and file on the due date
- Automatic confirmation once the filing has been accepted