UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

How do I change my Registered Office Address?

Your Registered Office Address is the official address of your company, and this is where your company post will be sent.

If you would like to change the Registered Office Address of your UK Company, you can do this simply by using our Secretarial Services.

All you need is the company number, authentication code and new Registered Office Address. 

Our Secretarial Services is linked directly to Companies House, which means you can make changes to your company quickly and easily.

If you require any assistance using our Secretarial Services, please do not hesitate to contact us.