Through our easy and streamlined process for shelf companies, order and transferring a company has never been so easy. With changes to our old process, you can now submit the changes electronically and have the changes processed, meaning within 24 hours you should show as director of an aged/vintage company.
By following the simple instructions below, you can become the new owner of an aged company:
- Click here to see the list of companies we have available, on this page you can select your company, enter a change of name and also make the purchase.
- Once you have placed your order, a box will pop up to allow you to make the changes to the company
- If you are not ready to enter the changes, when you are, Go to our website and select `Dashboard` from the top right hand menu (please ensure you are logged in)
- You will be able to see your company under the `Shelf Company` section
- Please select this company and complete all the required details throughout the application form
- Once you have completed all your details, you will be taken to your Shopping Basket where you will need to either make payment for the additional services you require or select the `Zero Charge` button
When the above steps have been completed, the changes will be submitted directly to the company registrar for processing. Once they have been accepted, documents will be prepared and then be posted to you by your chosen postage method.
If you would like any further information on our companies or the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.