Offshore companies are mainly used in legal and legitimate ways for business owners to reduce costs, simplify paper work and grow their business.
There is a wide range of jurisdictions to choose from and they all come with their own individual benefits.
It is best to focus on the areas that are most important to you and your business needs, then see which jurisdiction offers benefits in those areas. Each jurisdiction has its own strengths and uses so research is key.
You may also find it useful to know some of the main benefits of moving or starting your business in most offshore jurisdictions:
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty
- No disclosure of Directors and Shareholders on the public registry
- Business can be conducted in most countries throughout the world excluding the place of incorporation
- Director and Shareholder can usually be the same person which means you can have a one man company
- No accounting requirements, which means all you need to do is pay an annual fee
- High level of privacy protection – protecting your information from being displayed on public records
- A visit is not required to most countries – the process can simply be done via email and telephone communication
Please visit our offshore page to find out more information or contact our offshore specialists via telephone, email or live chat.