UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

Annual Maintenance for a UK Company

Each UK Limited company is required to file 2 documents with Companies House each year. These are a Confirmation Statement (Annual Return) and Company Accounts.

The Confirmation Statement is to keep Companies House up to date with the details of the company. For example, Business Activities and Shareholders.

A UK Limited company is also required to file their accounts with Companies House, whether they are Dormant companies or Trading companies.

All UK companies are also required to have a valid UK Registered Office Address.

CFS are able to assist in all the above requirements. Please click here to view our Additional services