Competitive Salary depending on experience (DOE)
We are CFS International Formations a leading provider of UK and Offshore company formations with clients worldwide. We were founded in 2001 with our main focus on incorporating and maintaining UK companies quickly, efficiently and electronically. Since then the company has advanced and developed into the offshore market. We have now opened more than 120,000 companies for our clients, all using our simple, efficient and reliable online system.
We have experienced unprecedented growth over the last 18 months and are therefore have an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our Customer Service Team.
Benefits of working at CFS
- Competitive salary depending on experience;
- Ongoing development and progression opportunities;
- Full Training given in professional field;
- 28 Annual Holidays (inclusive of bank holidays);
- Statutory Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and on public transport routes.
Office Administrator Responsibilities
- Delivering reliable administrative support and customer service;
- Processing UK and Offshore company formations and bank account applications;
- Checking and preparing of legal documents;
- Managing a busy email inbox with orders and enquiries from clients, and providing regular updates on their application;
- Checking clients' identification documents in line with money laundering regulations;
- Liaising with Government Authorities including Companies House and HMRC and offshore agents.
Ideal Office Administrator experience
- At least 3 years' experience within a professional office environment and communicating with clients;
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent);
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team, able to apply own initiative and problem solve;
- Excellent telephone manor, communication and time management skills are essential;
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment, working to targets and deadlines, has a flexible approach and enjoys learning new skills.
Desirable Extras (Not Essential)
- Knowledge of company formations or company start up procedures
- Experience of dealing with HMRC and / or Companies House
- Experience in managing client accounts
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, however we would consider a job share for the right person.