This page allows you to see a list of companies with different company formations services due.
Registered Office Address Service
- These are usually due for renewal 1 year after purchase.
- If a registered office is not renewed by the due date, the address will be set as expired and will be set to Companies House default address.
Annual Returns (Confirmation Statements)
- These are due each year after incorporation.
- Annual Returns (Confirmation Statements) can be filed before the due date, however this will change the filing date for the following years.
- If an Annual Return (Confirmation Statement) is filed late or not filed at all, the Limited Company registration in question is likely to be struck off the company register.
- These are due each year, on the last day, of the month of incorporation.
- Accounts may be filed up to 8 months after the due date.
- If your company is dormant (Non-Trading Company), you may file a DCA form through our system.
We are not able to display Accounts and Annual Returns (Confirmation Statement) where the due date has passed i.e. if the due date was yesterday.
Which services do you want to display on your calendar?