What is CFS Formations' Registered Office Service?
It is a legal requirement for all UK Companies. All UK Companies must ensure that they have a Registered Office Address located in the UK. CFS Formations is a Registered Office Address provider. The address must be a physical address where your company post is sent and it must be located in the same part of the UK in which your company is registered. The Registered Office is held on the public register and is available for the public to view.
The Registered Office Address can be a residential or non-residential address, however most people prefer to keep their home addresses private. The purpose of the address is to provide Companies House and HMRC with an official address for delivering your company mail. Order today on 01302 729 041.
Key benefits of CFS Formations' Registered Office Service
- Complete Privacy
- Multiple Locations
- Prestigious London Address to Boost Business Profile
- Junk Mail Removed
- No Set Up Fee’s
- Free Postage to UK Address
- Free scan and email of post available
- Directors service address available
- Can Post Worldwide
- Reliable - Post Sent Weekly with Scanning Service Available
Where can the address be located?
Depending on where your company is registered will depend on where your Registered Office Address can be located.
Please see further information below:
- If your company was set up with a Scotland Address, your company will be a Scottish Company so your address can only be located in Scotland, buy a Soctland Address now
- If your company was set up with a Northern Ireland Address, your company will be a Northern Ireland Company so your address can only be located in Northern Ireland Please contact us for more details about our Nothern Ireland address.
- If your company was set up with a England or Wales Address, your company will be an English Company so your address can only be located in England or Wales
Why use a Registered Office Service?
- Keeps your home address private
- Your home address will not be displayed on the public records
- Prevent unwanted visitors at your home/business address
- There will always be someone at hand to forward on your essential and important mail
- If you are an overseas customer, you may need this service to form your company as all UK Companies must have a Registered Office Address in the UK
What Business Address services do CFS have available?
We have a variety of Business Address services available, including services whereby you only receive official government letters and a service where you can receive all letters for your company.
We have 4 different locations available, including:
By using one of our London Registered Offices, this will give the impression that your company is situated in England’s capital city, London. Our Prestigious London Address is located on one of the top streets in London, Regent Street. This is one of the world’s main financial centres. By using our Regent Street service this will give your company a higher profile as it will be situated on this well-known and highly respected street which is well recognised throughout the world.
Below is a full list of registered offices we have available:
- Doncaster Registered Office (All Letters)
- Doncaster Registered Office (Official Letters)
- London, Wood Green (All Letters)
- London, Wood Green (Official Letters)
- London, Prestigious (All Letters)
- London, Prestigious (Official Letters)
- Scotland, Glasgow (Official Letters)