Unlimited Company Formation
An Unlimited Company in the UK is incorporated and registered under the Companies Act 2006.
Unlimited Companies are a fairly rare type of incorporation. All members or shareholders have total joint responsibility to cover all debts and other liabilities that the company generates. Regardless of how much capital each contributes. They are incorporated either with or without a share capital. The finance of an unlimited company can remain private.
Why Choose an Unlimited Company?
- Don’t have to publish or make public financial affairs
- Sustains itself on its own profit, reducing the dependency on bank loan
- Great control of the details and transactions
- No requirements to file company Annual Accounts with Companies House
- The reasons for wanting to incorporate such a company might be to benefit from the manner in which shares can be distributed
- Shares can be distributed and business can continue even if one owner should retire or become deceased
On average it takes around 5 working days to register an Unlimited Company
Requirements for an Unlimited Company
To register an Unlimited Company, you will be required to supply the following:
- The company name
- The Registered Offshore Address located in the UK, we can supply an address if required
- A Minimum of 1 Individual Director and 1 Shareholder must be appointed
- The Officers can be any nationality and reside anywhere in the world
- Name and Address of the Director and Shareholder
- Cannot be incorporated electronically, must be processed by paper
Once all the relevant information has been supplied, Companies House will issue a Certificate of Incorporation which will confirm that your company has been registered on the Register of Companies.
Please click here to view the services we offer.