What is included in our Shelf Company / Ready Made Company package?
All shelf company documents will be emailed to your registered email address . You can order Printed and Comb Bound copies of these here
- FREE Confirmation Statement to update shareholder(s) and SIC code(s) with the company Registrar.
FREE change of name along with a fully completed register and other important company documents which are required to be able to legally trade.
- A Ready-Made / Shelf Company that has not traded since incorporation
- Transferring the Shelf Company to new ownership
- Change of Company Name (UK only, if required)
- Confirmation Statement
- Fully completed company documents, including but not limited to:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Fully Completed Register with new and previous officer details
- New Share Certificates
- Transfer of Shares document
When can I start to trade with the Shelf Company?
As soon as we have received your Shelf Company order, we will contact you to obtain details of the new company officers. Once the changes have been made to the Shelf Company, we will prepare the new documentation showing the new and previous owners. We aim to get the Shelf Company documents sent to you the same day that you place your order, subject to Companies House workload.
As soon as the company has been transferred to the new owner, you can begin trading with the company.
If you purchase an Offshore Shelf Company, the process is usually completed within 1 week, depending on the location you choose.
Why should you purchase a Shelf Company?
- Boost your business with an established (older) company – reliability comes with an aged company, clients and businesses tend to trust you more, as the company will have been established for a while
- Establish business relationships easily – business and banking relationships are easily established with an older company
- Gain confidence from customers – new and existing clients will feel more confident dealing with you as your company will have a history
- Simplicity – the process is simple and straight forward, Shelf Companies are immediately available to transfer over to you
VAT Registered Shelf Company
CFS are able to register some shelf companies for VAT and always ensure we have the VAT number before we offer the shelf company for sale.
For VAT Registered Shelf Companies, we also deal with transferring the VAT Number over to you. We complete all the required documents as much as we are able to and they are dispatched to you along with the Company Documents.
There will be some sections on the forms that the new Director of the company will need to complete and sign.
Please note once you have purchased the Shelf Company and have provided your new company details, you will be responsible for all future filings of VAT Returns with HMRC.
Additional Services for a Ready Made Company
We provide full assistance throughout the process of ordering your company and can provide ongoing assistance with any additional filings if required. We can deal with the annual requirements including the filing of confirmation statements and accounts. All companies that we have for sale have never traded and have remained dormant since their incorporation date, therefore you can be assured that all our Shelf Companies are clean and debt free.
All UK Shelf Companies that we have available are registered within England / Wales, therefore the company must have a Registered Office Address which is located in England or Wales.
We have a wide variety of services available for you to purchase with your Shelf Company. Depending on the jurisdiction of the company will depend on what services can be offered. The main services we can provide for Shelf Companies are:
- Change of Company Name
- Registered Office Facilities
- Official Certificates
- Business Bank Account Introductions
- Confirmation Statement
You are able to view all our Additional Services, from our ‘UK Additional Services’ page. Or, if you would like a specific service please contact us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
No problem – we can help. If you are interested in a specific jurisdiction or if you would like any information on the Shelf Companies we offer, please contact us.
We will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.