What is included in our Ready Made Company package?
- A Ready-Made / Shelf Company that has not traded since incorporation
- Transferring the Shelf Company to new ownership
- Change of Company Name (UK only, if required)
- Fully completed company documents, including but not limited to:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Fully Completed Register with new and previous officer details
- New Share Certificates
- Transfer of Shares document
When can I start to trade with the Shelf Company?
As soon as we are in receipt of your Shelf Company order, we will contact you to obtain details of the new officers within the company. Once the changes have been made to the Shelf Company, we prepare new documentation showing the new and previous owners. We aim to get the Shelf Company documents send to you the same day you place your order, subject to Companies House workload.
As soon as you receive confirmation from us that the company has been transferred, you can begin trading with the company.
If you purchase an Offshore Shelf Company, the process is usually completed within 1 week, depending on the location you choose.
Why should you purchase a Shelf Company?
- Boost your business with an established (older) company – reliability comes with an aged company, clients and businesses will trust you more as the company will have been established for a while
- Establish business relationships easily – business and banking relationships are easily established with an older company
- Gain confidence from customers – new and existing clients will feel more confident dealing with you as your company will have a history
- Simplicity – the process is simple and straight forward, Shelf Companies are immediately available to transfer over to you
VAT Regitered Shelf Company
For VAT Registered Shelf companies, we even deal with transferring the VAT Number over to you. We complete all the required documents and they are despatched to you along with the Company Documents.
There will be some sections on the forms that the new Director of the company will need to complete and sign. These forms will then need to be sent to HMRC by the new Director. This is to ensure that the records at HMRC are the most up to date.
Please note once you have purchased the Shelf Company and have provided your new company details, you will be responsible for all future filings of VAT Returns with HMRC.
Additional Services for a Ready Made Company
We provide full assistance throughout the process of ordering and once you have purchased a Shelf Company from us. We can deal with the annual requirements including the filing of confirmation statements and accounts. All companies that we have for sale have never traded and have remained dormant since their incorporation date, therefore you can be assured that all our Shelf Companies are clean and debt free.
We have a wide variety of services available for you to purchase with your Shelf Company. Depending on the jurisdiction of the company will depend on what services can be offered. The main services we can provide for Shelf Companies are:
- Change of Company Name
- Registered Office Facilities
- Official Certificates
- Business Bank Account Introductions
You are able to view all our Additional Services, from our ‘UK Additional Services’ page. Or, if you would like a specific service please contact us.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
No problem – we can help. If you are interested in a specific jurisdiction or if you would like any information on the Shelf Companies we offer, please contact us.
We will be more than happy to assist you with your requirements.