UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

How can I get confirmation that my company has been dissolved?

If you have Voluntary applied to dissolve your company from the Register, and you would like written confirmation from Companies House, we can assist you with obtaining a Certificate of Dissolution. This certificate confirms that your company has been dissolved and also the date which the company was dissolved from the register.

Please visit our Additional Services to view our Certificate of Dissolution services