UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

How do I increase my company shares?

If you wish to appoint another Shareholder within your company or add more shares into your company, you will be required to increase the share capital.
We can add/increase the shares within your company and update Companies House with the relevant changes.

These changes can be made using our Additional Services