UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

If my company is trading overseas do I still need to pay Corporation Tax in the UK?

If your company is trading overseas and paying taxes overseas, then you will not be required to pay corporation tax in the UK. However, to qualify for this you will be required to mark your company as exempt from paying corporation tax in the UK. We can assist with making your company exempt.

Please visit our Additional Services to view this service, it is available under 'HMRC Tax / VAT Services'