UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

What happens if I no longer require my company?

UK Companies that have not traded or are otherwise no longer needed may apply to be struck off/dissolved from the Company Registrar. By dissolving your company, you will not need to file any yearly requirements and you will not be able to trade with your company.
Please visit our Additional Services, you can view the dissolution service under 'Restore / Close (Dissolve) a UK Company'