UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

CFS Formations are able to assist with amending your company articles after the company has been incorporated.

Most people choose to use the Model Articles of Association, however, some people have special requirements which must be set out in the Articles of Association. Therefore they would either create their own Articles to submit with their new company or they would change the Articles once the company has been incorporated.

What do I need to change my Articles?

To change your Articles of Association for an existing company, you will be required to provide us with the following:

  • New Articles of Association
  • Special Resolution to change the Articles. We will provide you with the Special Resolution, which will need signing by the Director of the company

How long does it take to change the Articles?

It usually takes around 5 working days for Companies House to update the company records with the new Articles of Association. We will send you email confirmation once the new Articles have been accepted with Companies House.

You are able to order this service from our UK Additional Services page, please do not hesitate to contact one our UK Formation Specialists if you have any questions regarding changing your company articles.

News Articles