Gibraltar Bank Account
A Gibraltar Bank Account can be opened for businesses which have been incorporated in Gibraltar. They have high standards on confidentiality, have an excellent reputation and offer a wide range of offshore banking services which we believe will suit most requirements.
- The banking sector is well established in Gibraltar in both the offshore and local market
- Gibraltar culture and legal system are similar to the UK. Its legislation is based on English common law
- Favourable tax status means no tax is payable on interest generated on your saving
- Gibraltar is easily accessible from Europe
- Excellent reputation, stable government and special status within the EU
About the Bank
- Turicum Private Bank is a privately owned Gibraltar Based Bank and wealth management company
- The bank was founded in 1993 in Gibraltar by a group of Swiss Private bankers, lawyers, asset and fund managers from Zurich and Geneva
- The home of the bank is in Gibraltar which highly recognised for its financial stability and favourable business environment
- The bank are proud of their independence and upholds its values of integrity and professionalism
- As a consequence Turicum Bank is able to promote itself as a safe and stable financial institution, capable of providing a fully integrated private offshore banking service
Offshore Banking Advantages
- Independent Banking brings added value to clients
- You receive a personal touch with each account opening with direct access to a team of highly skill and experienced relationship managers
- Turicum applies investment experience and risk management expertise to help private and business investors
Corporate Documents Required
We require Corporate Documents for the company that is opening an Account in Gibraltar. The Corporate Documents must be notarised or apostilled by a solicitor/notary public.
The following Corporate Documents are required:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (if your type of company doesn’t have memorandum and articles then a similar document which sets out the rules of the company)
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders/Members
- Share Certificate(s)
We can assist you with obtaining the required Corporate Documents for an additional charge. Please contact us for assistance.
If the company is older than 1 year, we will require a Certificate of Good Standing. We can assist you with obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing from the relevant authority.
Personal Documents Required
The bank requires the following personal documents from each officer, beneficial owner and authorised signatories within the company:
- Certified Copy of a valid Passport with the photograph visible
- Certified Copy of a Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months – this can be a Bank Statement, Gas/Electricity Bill
If any of the above documents are not in English, a translated copy must be obtained.
When a document requires certifying, an Accountant, Solicitor, Lawyer or Certified Auditor must certify the documents in English and the certificate must state the following:
- ‘I hereby certify that this document is a true copy of the original’
- The Certifiers printed name
- Name of the Organisation
- Date Certified
- Contact Information including Email Address and Contact Number
Please Note: The Bank may request additional documentation depending on the company business activities and countries you are working with.
Documents required for any Corporate Officer
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles – Or similar document containing the companies rules
- Register of Director/Shareholder/Members
- Share Certificate
All documents should be in English, if not the documents should be translated into English and certified the same.
The account can be opened in Euro and British Pound
A visit to Gibraltar is not required to open this Business Bank Account. The Account can be opened remotely via email and telephone communication.
The Bank ask for a minimum deposit of 500,000 EUR to be deposited into the Account
This Bank has a deposit protection of 100,000 GBP and 20,000 EURO
Once all documents and bank forms have been received by the bank, it usually takes around 10 working days for the account to be opened once compliance are happy with the documents.
Offshore Banking Facilities Available
- A monthly statement is provided free of charge
- Debit Cards available
- Internet Banking
- Monthly Statement available upon request
- Ability to pay for goods and services
- Once we have received all the required identification documents and information, the application is sent to the Banks compliance team. They may request additional documentation. Once the compliance team are satisfied the account will be opened in the time displayed, which is 1-2 weeks
- Please click here for a PDF of the Banks fee schedule View
Only Available for Gibraltar Incorporated Companies
Why Choose CFS Formations?
CFS will provide a fast, simple and transparent service that goes the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our experienced team will offer full support throughout the bank application.
Bank Account Introductions are not guaranteed, although we do try our best to ensure the account is opened. The Banks criteria can change without prior notice.
Unfortunately, the Bank Account opening is at the discretion of the Bank and their decision is out of our control.