Non-Resident Package from £196.50
To simplify the company formation process for residents living outside the UK, We have created a special Non-Residents package.
Our Non-Resident Package has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of individuals or companies setting up a UK Company from overseas. The package provides everything you need to set up a ready-to-trade company in the UK within 3 working hours*
The package is available for the following company types:
- Limited by Shares (most popular company type)
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Charity by Guarantee
- Charity by Guarantee omitting the word ‘Limited’
- Limited by Guarantee
- Limited by Guarantee omitting the word ‘Limited’
- Flat Management Guarantee
- Public Limited Company (PLC)
To begin the process of setting up your UK Company, please select one of the company types from the list above. You will then be able to select our Non-Residents Package and begin the process of setting up your company.
What does this package include?
The package has been specially tailored for Non-Residents setting up a company in the UK. The package includes all necessary address and maintenance service for you to establish a full UK presence.
This unique package includes the following services:
- Government Registration Fees
- All Official Company Documents emailed to you
- FREE access to our online Secretarial Services
- Introduction to an Accountant
- Company Authentication Code to make future amendments to your company
- Laminated Certificate of Incorporation
- Laminated Memorandum of Association
- Printed Articles of Association
- Bound Company Register including the Company Register and Share Certificate(s)
- London Registered Office – Official Letters only
- VAT Registration
- London Correspondence Address for 1 Director
- Fraud Protection
Please have a look at our ‘UK Additional Services’ section where you can view a wide variety of useful services including:-
- Nominee Director
- Nominee Shareholder
and many more.
Some of these services can be selected during the process of setting up your UK Company.
Other useful services, such as
- Certificate of Good Standing and
- Apostilled Documents
can also be ordered from our Additional Services section at any time.
* Timescales are dependent on government or suppliers timescales