UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

What proof of ID do I need to register an Offshore Company?

Each country requires different ID Documents. The main ID Documents are:

  • Certified Proof of Photographic ID (E.G. Passport Copy or Driving Licence)
  • Certified Proof of Address dated within the last 3 months (E.G. Gas/Electricity Bill or a Bank Statement)

By having documents certified, this will confirm that the copied document is a true copy of the original. An Accountant, Solicitor or Notary will be able to assist you with certifying documents.

Please contact us to check whether any further ID documents are required.