UK 01302 729 041 Overseas +44 1302 729 041

How can I change the officers within my Offshore Company?

If you have changed your name or would simply like to appoint/resign yourself from a company, that’s no problem. We can update the relevant authorities and update your company Registers. Please contact us and we will inform you of the best way forward.