The Company Diary allows you to view a list of companies incorporated via our system and view important filing dates such as:
- Confirmation Statement
- Registered Office
- These are due each year after incorporation.
- Confirmation Statements can be filed before the due date.
- If a Confirmation Statement is filed late or not filed at all, the company is likely to be struck off.
- These are due each year, on the last day of the month of incorporation.
- Accounts may be filed up to 9 months after the due date.
- If your company is dormant you may file Dormant Accounts through our system.
Registered Office Address Service
- Registered office is due for renewal 1 year after purchase.
- If a registered office is not renewed by the due date, the address will revert to Companies House default address and the company would no longer be in good standing.