Ireland Bank Account
An Ireland Bank Account can be opened for businesses which have been incorporated in Ireland.. We work with a well known international Bank in Ireland, they meet our high standards on confidentiality, have an excellent reputation and offer a wide range of banking services including Ireland Offshore Banking, which we believe will suit most requirements. The Bank we work with in Ireland provides two different types of accounts, including a Current Account and a Start up Account.
- English Speaking Country – which makes it easier for you to communicate with them
- Banking Regulations for both resident and non resident EU citizens are identical, so even non resident EU citizens may open an Irish Bank Account
- Non-resident savings accounts in which you can deposit money in virtually any major currency without incurring handling or administrative charges
- If you receive a payment that is not in the currency of your Account, there will not be any charges to convert the payment into the required currency
- Account can be opened remotely by email and telephone communication – you are not required to travel to Ireland
About the Bank
- The number one corporate bank in Ireland
- The bank take pride in their business banking model, thorough this model the bank have developed an in-depth understanding of the individual needs of corporate companies
- Their corporate banking team have a wealth of experience working with a variety of sectors
- The bank has been awarded best in product performance and best distributor in Ireland
- Simple price plan that saves time and money by encouraging online banking and other smart payment options
- Debit cards with contactless for everyday purchases
- Easy access to accounts at home and abroad
- Ireland Offshore banking (online), mobile and telephone banking – you can access your account whenever and wherever you need to
Corporate Documents Required
We require Corporate Documents for the company that is opening an Account in Ireland. The Corporate Documents must be notarised or apostilled by a solicitor/notary public.
The following Corporate Documents are required:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (if your type of company doesn’t have memorandum and articles then a similar document which sets out the rules of the company)
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders/Members
- Share Certificate(s)
- Minimum of 6 months Bank Statements (not applicable to new business start ups)
We can assist you with obtaining the required corporate documents and also with the notarisation and apostille of the documents. Please contact us for assistance.
If the company is older than 1 year, we will require a Certificate of Good Standing. We can assist you with obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing from the relevant authority.
Personal Documents Required
The bank requires the following personal documents from each officer, beneficial owner and authorised signatories within the company:
- Certified Copy of a valid Passport with the photograph visible
- Certified Copy of a Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months – this can be a Bank Statement, Gas/Electricity Bill
- Reference Letter obtained from a Bank or Professional
If any of the above documents are not in English, a translated copy must be obtained.
When a document requires certifying, an Accountant, Solicitor, Lawyer or Certified Auditor must certify the documents in English and the certificate must state the following:
- ‘I hereby certify that this document is a true copy of the original’
- The Certifiers printed name
- Name of the Organisation
- Date Certified
- Contact Information including Email Address and Contact Number
Documents Required for any Corporate Officer
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles – Or similar document containing the companies rules
- Register of Director/Shareholder/Members
- Share Certificate
All Due Diligence documents should be in either English or French, if not the documents should be translated into English or French and certified the same.
The account can be opened in Euro only
A visit to Ireland is required to open the Ireland Bank Account.
The Ireland Bank account will require an initial minimum deposit of 100EURO, before you can have access to your account.
This Bank has a deposit protection of 100,000 EURO
Banking Facilities with the Ireland Bank Account
- Internet Banking
- Loans with account guarantee
- ATM Card will be provided
- Ireland Offshore Banking
- Ability to pay for goods and services worldwide
- Send and receive payments in multi currencies
- Once we have received all the required identification documents and information, the application is sent to the Banks compliance team. They may request additional documentation. Once the compliance team are satisfied the account will be opened in the time displayed, which is 3-4 weeks
- Please click here for a PDF of the Banks fee schedule View
Only available for Irish Incorporated Companies
Why Choose CFS Formations?
CFS will provide a fast, simple and transparent service that goes the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We have a dedicated accounts manager who works within the bank which we liaise with to ensure the account opening runs as smoothly. Our experienced team will offer full support throughout the Ireland bank account application.
Bank Account Introductions are not guaranteed, although we do try our best to ensure the account is opened. The Banks criteria can change without prior notice.
Unfortunately, the Bank Account opening is at the discretion of the Bank and their decision is out of our control.