Ireland Remote Account
An Ireland remote Account can be opened for businesses which have been incorporated in Ireland or the UK. We work with a well-known financial services provider in Ireland, they meet our high standards on confidentiality, have an excellent reputation and offer a wide range services including Ireland Offshore Banking, which we believe will suit most requirements.
- English Speaking Country – which makes it easier for you to communicate with them
- The Irish Remote Account is usually opened for citizens within the EU, although we are able to speak to the provider regarding other citizens
- Account can be opened remotely by email and telephone communication – you are not required to travel to Ireland
About the Provider
- Fire Financial Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland under the Payment Services Directive in accordance with Regulation 18 of the European Communities Regulations 2009
- They were incorporated as a Limited Company in 2008 and were initially called Realex Payments and Global Payments
- The Fire account is available as an online web based application
- Fire is a payment institution and as such it is authorised to provide specific payment accounts and services
- Fire is not a Bank and therefore, they cannot provide credit loans or overdrafts. They also do not pay any interest on funds that may be held within the account
- The account can be linked to EBay, Amazon, PayPal and GoCardless
- The account can also be linked to the three major accounting software, such as Sage
- Fully operational online account
- They offer a direct debit facility
- Easy access to accounts at home and abroad
- The fees for the account are quite low and can be requested from us, if required
Corporate Documents Required
We require Corporate Documents for the company that is opening an Account in Ireland. The Corporate Documents must be notarised or apostilled by a solicitor/notary public.
The following Corporate Documents are required:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (if your type of company doesn’t have memorandum and articles then a similar document which sets out the rules of the company)
- Register of Directors
- Register of Shareholders/Members
- Share Certificate(s)
- Minimum of 6 months Bank Statements (not applicable to new business start ups)
We can assist you with obtaining the required corporate documents and also with the notarisation and apostille of the documents. Please contact us for assistance.
If the company is older than 1 year, we will require a Certificate of Good Standing. We can assist you with obtaining a Certificate of Good Standing from the relevant authority.
Personal Documents Required
The bank requires the following personal documents from each officer, beneficial owner and authorised signatories within the company:
- Certified Copy of a valid Passport with the photograph visible
- Certified Copy of a Utility Bill dated within the last 3 months – this can be a Bank Statement, Gas/Electricity Bill
- Reference Letter obtained from a Bank or Professional
If any of the above documents are not in English, a translated copy must be obtained.
When a document requires certifying, an Accountant, Solicitor, Lawyer or Certified Auditor must certify the documents in English and the certificate must state the following:
- ‘I hereby certify that this document is a true copy of the original’
- The Certifiers printed name
- Name of the Organisation
- Date Certified
- Contact Information including Email Address and Contact Number
Documents Required for any Corporate Officer
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles – Or similar document containing the companies rules
- Register of Director/Shareholder/Members
- Share Certificate
All Due Diligence documents should be in English, if not the documents should be translated into English and certified the same.
The account can be opened in Euro or GBP. As a business user you may opt to have access to multiple sterling and Euro Fire Accounts.
A visit to Ireland is not required to open the Ireland Remote Account. The Account can be opened remotely via email and telephone communication.
The provider in Ireland do not required an initial deposit
Facilities available with the Financial provider
- Internet/Online Banking available
- Direct Debit card is provided - the Fire debit card is linked to both a specific sterling and a specific euro account
- The provider do not support cash and cheque processing, and currently do not have the facility for direct debits although this should be supported shortly
- Fire Financial Services follow the standard IBAN and BIC format
- The account can only process payments within the SEPA region
- Fire account statements are available online within the web application
- Credit Loans and Overdrafts are not available
- Once we have received all the required identification documents and information, the application is sent to the Banks compliance team. They may request additional documentation. Once the compliance team are satisfied the account will be opened in the time displayed, which is 24-48 hours
- Please click here for a PDF of the Banks fee schedule View
Why Choose CFS Formations?
CFS will provide a fast, simple and transparent service that goes the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We have a dedicated accounts manager who works within the bank which we liaise with to ensure the account opening runs as smoothly. Our experienced team will offer full support throughout the Ireland bank account application.
Bank Account Introductions are not guaranteed, although we do try our best to ensure the account is opened. The Banks criteria can change without prior notice.
Unfortunately, the Bank Account opening is at the discretion of the Bank and their decision is out of our control.