Crypto Friendly - UK Based Financial InstitutionDownload as PDF
Being UK based, The Business Payment Accounts has been built to give customers a wide range of payment options across a wide range of sectors. The accounts are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 948213, under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 as an Authorised Payment Institution.
They provide payment services to customers in our target markets, such as technology and gaming. They are one of the leading payment service providers focusing on these industries.
The Payment Accounts can be opened for Companies registered in the UK and most EU countries.
- Multiple payment options including SEPA, SWIFT and CHAPS (SWIFT payment for offshore companies)
- Available to a wide range of businesses from a broad range of industries
- Easy to use online payment platform
- European IBAN and UK accounts
- Safe banking solution
- Online account services
- UK / EU based customer support team
- Gaming, Gambling, Esports and Crypto catered for
- High quality scanned picture or copy of Identification Document of Account Owner (Valid Passport/ID Card);
- Copy of Utility Bill or Bank Statement showing the owners residential address, which must be no more than 3 months old;
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration;
- Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Copy of ownership/control chart of the company showing ultimate beneficial owners (where applicable);
- Certificate of Limited Partnership/Formation Statutes/Partnership Agreement/Other Documents attesting to formation.
- Copy of Business Plan
Please note all the documents should be in English and apostilled or notarized and are required for all directors, shareholders and ultimate beneficial owners.
We can assist you with the notarisation and apostille of the required documents, we can also help with obtaining translated documents. Please contact us for assistance.
Securely managed multiple accounts in 8 currencies including GBP, EUR and USD.
Crypto friendly (UK and EU Companies only) and can work with Companies that are receiving fiat from Crypto sales (e.g. crypto casinos, affiliates paid in crypto).
Accepting fiat element, please note: the fiat must be from a regulated and reputable exchange only.
Unable to work with Brokers and Exchanges, e.g. businesses who swap/ exchange/ trade crypto for others (crypto asset firms).
No personal visit is required, the Business Payment Account can be opened remotely.
There is no initial deposit amount however the account has the following fees:
Compliance and On-Boarding Fee £1,750 or 2,000 EUR – only payable after successful account approval.
Monthly Account Fee of £250 or 300 EUR
Please refer to fee schedule for further details. View
Please note that transaction fees for offshore companies will range from 0.3 -0.7% depending on risk.
7-10 Working Days once all compliance has been approved.
Offshore Companies will be considered dependent on a full risk assessment and compliance checks . Please note: Offshore Companies must not have any links to Crypto.